Frequently Asked Questions


Q: How can I contact the Yakima Herald-Republic?

Select the "Contact Us" link for more information.

Q: Why do I need to register my account?

By registering your account, and creating a password known only to you, you will have access to our online subscription customer services, where you can manage your subscription securely at your convenience.

Q: What customer services are available?

You can request the following services online:
  • Review activity on your account
  • Report a service issue
  • Suspend and restart delivery of your newspaper
  • Donate to the Newspaper in Education Program
  • Make one-time or continuous credit card or bank draft payments
  • Start a new subscription or restart an old stopped subscription

Q: What if I forget my password?

If you forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password?" link on the Login page.

Q: How do I change my password?

Login and proceed to "Change Account Info". You will be prompted for your current and your desired new password.

Q: Whom do I contact and what information do you need me to send when I discover that there is a problem with your Web site?

If you experience a problem navigating our sites, please email us at Yakima Herald-Republic and describe in as much detail as possible, including the steps you take leading up to it, how often it occurs, and the exact text of any error message that you receive. The information you provide will help us to find a solution more quickly. For your security please do not include your password in the email.

Print Subscription

Q: If I go on vacation and wish to temporarily suspend my newspaper, will my account be credited?

We offer three options for your newspaper delivery while you are away:

1. Vacation Pack: Your newspaper carrier can save your papers while you are gone and deliver them upon your return. To have your papers saved, proceed to “Vacation Holds” and select “Hold my papers for delivery when I return”.

2. Newspaper in Education donation: You can donate your vacation copies for use by students in classrooms through our Newspaper in Education program. To donate, proceed to "Vacation Holds" and select "Donate my paper to Newspaper in Education".

3. Interrupt service: Suspend delivery and extend the expiration of your subscription for the number of days you are away. Proceed to "Vacation Holds" to notify us of your vacation and to stop and restart home delivery.

Q: What should I do if my newspaper does not arrive or if sections are missing?

We strive to provide reliable delivery. If you do not receive a complete newspaper by 6:00 am Monday through Saturday or by 7:00 am on Sunday, log in and proceed to "Delivery Feedback”. In many areas, if we receive your request by 11:00 am Monday through Friday, by 10:00 am on Saturday and by 12:00 pm on Sunday, we may be able to redeliver a replacement to you the same day. If we are unable to deliver a replacement the same day, your account will be credited. Contact our customer service center at 509-577-7755 or 1-800-343-2799 for credit for missed delivery of previous editions.

Q: Is it necessary to call to restart my subscription after it has been temporarily suspended?

If you provided a restart date when you suspended delivery, you do not need to call again to restart your delivery. However, if the restart date has changed, or was not provided when the account was suspended, please contact a customer service representative at 509-577-7755 or 1-800-343-2799.

Q: How can I order a print subscription?

Click here to submit your subscription request. Subscribe